Saturday, February 04, 2012

Meaning Behind Teen Top's Stage Names

Meaning Behind Teen Top's Stage Names


DJ Hwajung: All of you have such unique stage names. What do they mean? 
L.Joe: The L comes from my last name "Lee" and "Joe" is a name I used to go by in America. And that's how I got "L.Joe" 
Chunji: Chunji means "a voice that raises the Heavens and the Earth." Heaven, Chun (天), and Earth, Ji (地). 
DJ Hwajung: Are these names ones that you made up or ones that the company made? 
Chunji: The company 
Ricky: My name is Ricky because when you hear the name "Ricky," a maknae image comes to mind. I am in charge of being the maknae, so that is why I am Ricky. 
DJ Hwajung: You're the maknae, right? 
Ricky: No, actually Changjo is. 
C.A.P: My name has many meanings. I like caps, so I am C.A.P. But also, since I am the leader, I am the "captain." And it also stands for "Charisma, Authority, Powerful." 
Changjo: I am in charge of dancing, so I want to create a new world through dance. (Changjo means 'Creation') 
Niel: My real name is "Daniel," I just dropped the first syllable and went with "Niel" because there are many famous people with the name "Daniel"...Just in case something goes wrong... 

No comments:

Post a Comment